Sunday, November 29, 2009

Lol myspace bullatin?

This is a simple game.



Read the title, and you should know what to do.



Repost this "the four worst words after sex".



Tristan - "Nice to meet you."



michelle-"are you done yet?"



Dylan - "well, that was tiny."



victor-"its ok you tried."



Kooyenga-"well that was quick?"



Joz "How drunk was I?"



Andrew - "Your sister was better..."



Beckster- "where's the creme filling?"



jen- "get off me now"



evan- 'I want some chinese....'



erolyn-"wow that was terrible"



Bri-閳ユ辅ats your name again??閳?br> Tony: "Like Mother, Like Daughter."



Carly~ "has it started yet?"



katie--"you can pay now."



megan-"what inthehell was that?"



aaron- "no speaka much engrish"



connor- "here comes my mom!"



RA- "Next time shave that"



imani- "i have genital herpes.."



ryry- "you call that sex?"



Tyler Short :DDD-"My Water Just Broke :DDD



Jc- "Wait, your a man??!?!"



What do you think?



Lol myspace bullatin?

ahaha thats funny. I put it out saying



ok, make me food!



Lol myspace bullatin?

This is funny

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone