Saturday, November 28, 2009

Making my own background for myspace with photoshop?

I made my background for a myspace profile from photoshop elements 5. Every time I use a profile generator, it puts one teeny tiny square of my background in the center of the profile. How do I get it to stretch so that it takes up the whole background of the page? I don't want to tile it.



Making my own background for myspace with photoshop?

What size did you make your image in Photoshop Elements? If you made it teeny tiny, then it's gonna show teeny tiny when you upload it and try to use it as a background!



Enlarge it in Photoshop Elements and then try again. A good size is 800 (width) x 600 (height) because some people still have the smaller monitors like that. But then you'll still either have to make it tile or fill the remaining white space with a color that matches your background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone