Saturday, November 28, 2009

Myspace font change?

I'm redoing my myspace. I have codes to change my font in my about me. But, i just changed my layout and its now a tiny layout. I think it is the problem.. because i have the codes that should work.. but it doesn't show up when i view my profile. Is there anyway i could possibly be able to change the font--like size, color, style.. without changing my layout itself.. because i see someone with the same layout having different types of fonts.



thankyou%26lt;33



Myspace font change?

yeah have like..



Color:



%26lt;font color=color you want here or the color code%26gt;THEN HAVE ALL YOUR WORDSsdgjosdifjgildfjgldfgjd%26lt; / f o n t %26gt;



Size:



%26lt;font size=FONT SIZE%26gt;HTGSDIHFEUTHKEDH%26lt; / f o n t %26gt;



** NO SPACES BETWEEN THE %26lt; / FONT %26gt;



Myspace font change?

you should skim through the code looking for font followed by () and inside those () the type of font should be there delete it and type your desired font you'll notice it. yeah i know its hard to understand but bare with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone