Sunday, November 29, 2009

Myspace questions: help me: )?

when i upload an icon from photobucket or imageshack and then try to paste into my profile it then shows up as the code when you view my profile!!! How can i stop that or how can fix it? What will make the icons show up? Also when i upload a pic onto my profile it shows up tiny and not like really big!!!



Myspace questions: help me: )?

There are 3 different codes to choose from on photobucket. You want the one that says TAG. :]



Myspace questions: help me: )?

This is the code for your problem:



%26lt;img src" icon code "%26gt;



when you put the url for the icon in make sure you erase



the part that says "icon code" and put the url in.



Put it anywhere!



The end.



Luv ya,



Megan



Myspace questions: help me: )?

First you have to go to tinypic.com, imageshack.com, etc.



Then go to browse, and click the submit button. After, get the URL and put in this: %26lt;img src="PUT URL HERE"%26gt;. That should work.



When you upload a picture make sure that you first go to paint, or any other program. Then you click browse and upload it.



Myspace questions: help me: )?

You may upload it to http://www.photobucket.com or http://www.profilepitstop.com/image_host... and other image hosting sites. Then you'll be given an image URL. Place that image url on this block of code.



%26lt;img src="image URL"%26gt;



Then, place this code anywhere on your profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone