Wednesday, November 25, 2009

TINY belly buldge!!!!!!?

I have the TINIEST little pudge on my tummy, and I need to know if sit-up crunches etc, are going to be enough to get rid of it, Ive even put the link to my myspace with a couple pics of my stomach to make a better judgment. I want abs, and I feel that Ive done enough cardio, what do you think???? PLease only answer if you have clicked on the links, thank you!! ( And no, I do not beleive I am fat, in fact im very thin, I want to BULK UP)



http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...



TINY belly buldge!!!!!!?

Cardio will only go so far towards reducing fat/bulges. You also need resistance training to help tone the muscles and increase your metabolism and muscle mass. Crunches, leg lifts, etc. will all help tone your abs. Remember there are different excersises for both upper and lower abdominals.



TINY belly buldge!!!!!!?

Hey ur link does'nt work



try to fix it or re do it again



bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone