Sunday, November 29, 2009

Myspace-I need help with codes?

i just wanna know how to make my own comment boxs, tiny profiles, text codes..ex. can u help me??



Myspace-I need help with codes?

google it. type in something like "create comment box" etc. if you can do it with layouts, you probly can with what you wanted.



Myspace-I need help with codes?

Why don't you ask myspace? Did you ever think of that?



Myspace-I need help with codes?

Well, if you want to make a comment boxes to your myspace profile. Here are some advise:



You have to make your own style comment box. Then they will show you the codes. Next you have to copy the code and paste it onto your about me section.



I think that will help you. !



Myspace-I need help with codes?

hot-lyts.com can help u with that. in their main page to the left u'll see the menu and u can start from there

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone