Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where can I get the tiny layout code that won't make the default picture small with everything

I think this is an example. See how everything else is condensed but the default picture is the same size. I'm not sure how horizontal pictures work but yeah.



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



****To definitely get best answer for the 1st replier with the [correct] details:



Is there anyway of changing font styles AND sizes with those types of layouts or is everything uniform because of the tiny layout code??



Where can I get the tiny layout code that won't make the default picture small with everything else?

I'm sure there are layouts that have codes specifically for that, but if you can't find one I suggest you getting a small layout code and editing it yourself. If you don't know how to do that I will help you - just email me.



Every color, size, and table size can be edited on Myspace, you just have to know how to do it.



This person may have done one of two things:



-Used a tiny layout code and adjusted the size of her picture in the code.



or



-Used a regular layout and adjusted the width of her tables.



Where can I get the tiny layout code that won't make the default picture small with everything else?

Try the code on this page:



http://www.abrax.us/bbz/SkinnyProfile.ht...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone