Thursday, December 24, 2009

Am I ugly?? How can I get guys to like me?? Plz help!?

My myspace is:



www.myspace.com/uniquely_emmy_2010



Guys always say I'm beautiful/gorgeous/pretty and yet I can't get a bf.



I'm fun and outgoing and usually a somewhat hyper. I'm bubbly and love to laugh. I love my friends and I love music even though I'm not musically talented. I can't drive or anything and I live in a tiny hick town so I'm not able to do much, but when I can go somewhere my friends and I usually go to this coffee shop a 1/2 hr away or the movies or Walmart and look at all the stuff and be crazy. I love to dance and sing and just be myself.



I do have low self esteem though just because I can't get a bf and I don't know why and I do get depressed a lot because I've gone through a lot, but a big part of it is just being lonely.



Why don't any guys like me??



IM me if u want.



Am I ugly?? How can I get guys to like me?? Plz help!?

Guys must be too scared to talk to you in fear of rejection because your really are pretty.



Am I ugly?? How can I get guys to like me?? Plz help!?

omg! your not ugly i know how you feel im going through the same thing anyways maybe guys in ur town are 2 shy or maybe they just like other people.



Am I ugly?? How can I get guys to like me?? Plz help!?

Wow, you're really pretty, i know i'd be nervous to ask you out, hell i'd be nervous to even get to know you. Just talk to guys and make friends with them first, see if you can picture yourself in a relationship with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone