Thursday, December 24, 2009

How Do I Deal Wit Love?

i go out wit this boy we have been goin out off and on 4 about 3 years ....... um well im very shy like when i get around him i run cuz its like i feel i have 2 b perfect and we havent kissed since god knows when all we do iz talk on da phone i really dont have a problem wit dat but i jus scared dat if i dont do something hes gonna cheat again .... be4 he cheated on me in da summer like ui thought he would neva do something like dat he broke up wit mi 4 her but he told my bestfriend janiel dat he go out wit dis girl and he spelled out her name he knew i waz on da phone on 3 - way but he didnt care da whole summer i waz upset i started gettin ova him so i went out wit dis boy now when my ex found out he called me and he begged me bac i fell into hiz trap so then we started goin out i went on myspace an di had 2 tell him 2 take hiz ex off hiz top and 2 stop rite her he stop but he told me he like her a lil lil lil tiny bit and dat she doesnt mean anything 2 him i do wta should i do



How Do I Deal Wit Love?

maybe he mistook the situation....look the situation in a good mode

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone