Monday, December 28, 2009

I've never felt so bad about myself...?

Okay, so i have this friend who used to be soooo close to me. Then we started having lots of fights, and i mean LOTS of fights. And about really stupid things too.



If she does something that annoys me, and we have a talk about it, she always gets so mad and then she promises to try and make a change for me, and we have a whole fight about it and eventually everything goes back to normal.



Recently she started making friends with some people in the grade below us. I know she talks to them about me, and right when we were in the middle of our recent arguements, she posts a bulletin on myspace saying "i'm really angry at some pple! but i'm gttng a gd laugh about it!" I asked her if it was bout me, and she said a tiny bit. But i'm pretty sure it was all bout me, and the fact that it said she was gttng a laugh out of it makes me think she was laughing at me.



All of the ppl who no about my troubles w/ her say that i shouldn't still be friends with her.



I've never felt so bad about myself...?

someone that laughs at you, talks behind your back, and makes you feel bad about yourself is not a good friend. now there may be some reasons she's been mad at you that she won't say, but no matter what if she starts making you feel bad about yourself as a person, that's not right. i would say talk to her calmly, don't tell her things she does that you don't like or anything like that, just tell her how you feel and how she's been making you so upset. and remind her of the good times you've had together. if you guys cannot find a resolution then maybe you shouldn't be friends anymore...but at least perhaps you can call a truce and not be enemies any longer. good luck, hon, and just remember that you're as good as anyone else and you don't have to let someone make you feel so bad about yourself. real friends don't do that no matter what happens.



I've never felt so bad about myself...?

first thanks for helping me in my issue before....i owe u one..ok look if ur friend talks behind ur back laughs at u and doesnt even feal guilty then u should leave him/her...it happened to me this year i left my best friend because he changed he started talkin bad about me and doing dirty stuff and luiring me into it...so i advise u do like me it will hurt a day or two for leaving ur friend but if u realy think that he/she is not worth it then why burn ur nerves in trying to hold the friendship....i say let go let him/her do w@ever they want and leave u alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone