Monday, December 28, 2009

Please someone help me! videos on myspace?

My Myspace is tiny, and I tried to put youtube videos on it and I adjust the size all the time, and when I preview it, it's fine... but when I open it up on my profile, it's always extremely small.



How can I fix that?



Please someone help me! videos on myspace?

This may help. Please click on the "source" link at the bottom to see the original source page with links:



"Youtube videos a smidge too big? No problem. Here are a couple of ways to resize them so that they fit into your Myspace profile a little better.



Method one is simply to change the WIDTH and HEIGHT right in the Youtube code. You'll have to keep things in proportion for everything to look right.



An easier way is to get the Youtube URL of your favorite Youtube video. Then, using Mod My Profiles new Youtube Video Editor, click on the Youtube URL tab. There, paste your URL and click the Get it button. You'll be given three options to choose from: Normal (425 x 350), Half size (213 x 175), and Tiny (134 x 107). Choose the one that you want and cut and paste its code to your Myspace profile." - web-tracker.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone