Thursday, December 24, 2009

Recorder??

I'm suing someone and I'm about 90% sure I'll win. If I win the money, I'm planning on maybe buying some kind of recording device. Not a really good one, just good enough to tape me and my friends acting like idiots. I figured the most logical kind would be a cellphone with a recorder in it, but I don't want it to only tape for 10-30 seconds. And if there aren't any phones out there that can record for a really long time, then what's a good tiny recording device I could buy? Also I don't want it to just record, I want it to be able to load my tapings onto my MySpace. So, anyone any suggestions?



Recorder??

many things you could do go to ebay or walmart and get a 100 dollar one or get a little kid one for 50 either way make sure that its dv or memory card so you can upload to your computer.



Recorder??

It sounds like you'd be a good fit for a small camcorder that doesn't use any tapes or cartridges, just a postage stamp flash memory card. These are called MPEG4 camcorders and they're really cool, small, and lightweight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone