Monday, December 28, 2009

I want a really tiny/skinny myspace layout but not that preppy crap..I need something dark, cute, ha

or ANYTHING but these polka dots!!!



What is a good place to find some emo/dark/rock%26amp;Roll/ vampire/pumpkin/black cats/ layouts that are skinny/tiny



Help me gahhh



They dont have to be all evil or anything but I need one that a tad less....pukeful



I want a really tiny/skinny myspace layout but not that preppy crap..I need something dark, cute, halloweeny?

i know what you mean thats what i'm looking for too



i cant find it though



im looking everywhere for one but i cant really find one



I want a really tiny/skinny myspace layout but not that preppy crap..I need something dark, cute, halloweeny?

you can go to either www.coolchaser.com, skem9.com, or realeditor.com and make a layout and then use skem9's mini myspace layout code to make it skinny



or you can just take a regular layout you like and use skem9's skinny myspace code-you'll have your tiny/skinny myspace in no time Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone