Thursday, December 24, 2009

She said she's sorry and that she misses me. Would you call her?

An ex-friend of mine, who was incredibly and extremely horrible to me in the past, sent me a message on MySpace last night. My boyfriend absolutely despises this woman and is convinced I have post-traumatic stress disorder because of some of the things she and her now-ex-boyfriend put me through when we were all "friends". I haven't talked to her in well over a year and have been perfectly content with how my life has been since. Her message stated that she was sorry for what she put me through, things have changed since we stopped talking, she misses me, and she wants me to call her (I've had my number changed since I stopped talking to her). I've heard a few things about her through the grapevine and she's going through a really rough time right now, but I looked at it as what goes around comes around. When I read her message, I busted out laughing that she would actually think I'd call her, but a very teeny tiny part of me wants to see what she has to say.



What would you do?



She said she's sorry and that she misses me. Would you call her?

Well if you've heard that she is going through rough times right now it looks like she might be trying to get all the friends she can to make her feel better and to try and get her through her tough times. Even if this means getting back a friend that she does not deserve. If all the things that you say are true and she hurt you that badly I would just brush her off. I would not call her. Chances are that she will do it to you again. A real friend will not cause harm to you and if they did then she would have contacted you sooner than a year later to apologize and try and work out the issue. If you feel that you must have contact with her I would continue doing it through emails and myspace messages. I know that people can change, but my issue with this is why did she take so long? Also if your boyfriend hates her then you talking to her again might cause tension between the two of you. And if you have to chose I'd pick the guy that's still by your side and upset that she was mean to you and made you sad and not pick the girl who screwed you over and then disappeared for a year with no apologies or remorse for what she put you through. I'm sure that you will make the right decision for you.....GOOD LUCK!



She said she's sorry and that she misses me. Would you call her?

Just converse with her through email right now and tell her your not ready to give out your new number right now. At least she appologized even though it's been a year but at least she still thought of you. If you think that things will never change, you dont' have to be best friends again. you can touch base every once in a while and give her some advice when she needs it.



She said she's sorry and that she misses me. Would you call her?

I think you should call her and listen to what she has to say that way you'll know if you are still vulnerable to her or not.You'll not know how strong you are until you meet her and talk to her,then forgive her and move on.The one who forgives has a bigger heart than the one who seeks forgiveness.I know its not easy but pls try, hear her out and forgive her.Goodluck



She said she's sorry and that she misses me. Would you call her?

well all i can say actually is that first of all it depends on if you have gotten over everything .then another thing is you have to think what is it that she really want s now in the sense that is it forgiveness from you or she wants you guys to be friends?well if you just want to hear what she feels about you then you can chat with her over messenger or thur the face book .as long as you have forgiven her and forget that is all but you do not have to be close again.i mean once beaten twice shy just



She said she's sorry and that she misses me. Would you call her?

yes and say im soooooolo srry i chanched my number here it is

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone