Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ok, I cant believe I am asking a silly question like this, why cant I get those tiny hearts by my na

On my myspace? I used the character map to put them there and it has the hearts on my profile, but over my pic on my friends' friends list it shows up as a question mark? How can I fix this?



Ok, I cant believe I am asking a silly question like this, why cant I get those tiny hearts by my name...?

put "%26amp; hearts ;"



put that with no spaces and without the " "



i just did that or else the heart will come out and I won't be able to show you....



but yeah try it!



閳?br>Ok, I cant believe I am asking a silly question like this, why cant I get those tiny hearts by my name...?



you entered the symbol wrong ... try again :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone