Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is hooking up an old ex a bad idea?

I got the hots for an ex from back in 2000. We're friends and have down a tiny bit of flirting. My friend told him in an email we should. Some other friends said it'll be cool. I don't know what he'll answers cause in a myspace comment he said he felt special to be the first to and in an im w/ my friend he said I was a sweetheart. What do you think?



Is hooking up an old ex a bad idea?

depends on y u broke up in the first place. distance? cheating? abuse?bored?fighting? some things change...some dont



Is hooking up an old ex a bad idea?

go for it. what is there to lose?



Is hooking up an old ex a bad idea?

do it.



bad - only if he's a psycho girl-beater or a crackhead.



you go girl.



Is hooking up an old ex a bad idea?

yeah



go ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone