Thursday, December 24, 2009

Any ideas how to find a gf???

Hmmm I can't find one already five years or so...and thats really annoying and...



I've asked similar questions here many times but I guess I can't find the exact answer.



I am tired already to search for girls...I guess some of you know how it is, I am tired as hell.



Well, it's true that 99% of my tries are here in the internet, but even outside I've never had success...



The last time here I chat the entire summer with some "girl" from the net and we never met actually outside cause she was lying for everythin.



And that's just a tiny part of my great failure in this ****** "love" things.



Anyway...here is a little more information about me(I am from the USA btw, it's written Dubai cause I was there soon and liked it alot...):



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



thanks



Any ideas how to find a gf???

many people meet partners through work, friends, shared interests/hobbies etc.



Any ideas how to find a gf???

Im surprised u can't find a girl..you're attractive and you have a NICE car!!! lol! umm maybe you should just approach girls more they love it when you do that. and also compliment them. you should probably be able to find someone soon...



Any ideas how to find a gf???

Well dude I think you should just go out and some fun without a female then if and when you find one you like go up and speak to her without using some shitty *** pickup line. Just be straight and genuine. Oh! Let her do all the talking. Ask her a lot of questions



Any ideas how to find a gf???

Reevaluate the type you are looking for, an empty headed idiot that is attracted to the superficial is easy to find but to find something deeper that takes introspection. Don't rush into just anything know what you really want

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone