Monday, December 28, 2009

Why won't this work?

I am trying to put a picture in my headline on myspace.



I have done this hundreds of times and it always works.



I know what to do. I went to tiny pic, uploaded it and got the code.



I pasted the code in the headline section.



When I viewed my profile it didn't show the picture, it just showed the code.



I put the same code in another section of my profile and when I viewed my profile, the picture was there.



Why won't the picture show up in my headline???



Please help!!



Thanks!



Why won't this work?

I've had that problem too.. I think MySpace has stopped letting people put codes and such into the headline area.



%26amp;it stinks like butt. ]:



Why won't this work?

you're sure you used the HTML tag and that you deleted all reminants of your previous code?



if you did that, it's probably just a technical issue with myspace. or if you have a lot of codes there might be a certain one that is blocking it.



Why won't this work?

you just need to resize the picture using irfanview from www.download.com and then go to add/edit pics on myspace. then upload the pic that you have just resize when done click default

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone