Monday, December 28, 2009

Whats wrong with me?

so this guy dylan was new to my school this year, i started to like him after a bit. I did talk to him a little. I went to floridia one weekend and missed two days of school. dylan and my best friend kayla started going out while i was gone. kayla knew that i liked him. than, a week later on friday he flirted with me like crazy in our first block. but in our second block, with kayla, he flirted with me like two very tiny times, but was normal to kayla. on the next day saturday, me my friend rachel and dylan all came over to kaylas house to work on a science project. i was kind of quiet the whole time and dylan wanted to know what was wrong with me he kept whispering to rachel about it for 40 mins then he try to make me smile. after kaylas house i go to rachel and we talk to dylan on myspace and he still wanted to know what was wrong with me he finally told us that he has liked me for the past two weeks and only went out with kayla cuz he thought she was cool what to do, go out w/ him?



Whats wrong with me?

HECK YES! Your "supposed" friend kayla already screwed you over and went out with him after she knew you liked him- why wouldnt you do the same? May i suggest you drop her for a friend as well?



But I cant believe youd even want to date a guy who went out with your friend even though he was into you.



God im glad im not young anymore... your going to look at this and laugh one day at how stupid you all are being.



Whats wrong with me?

yah go out with him but u have to tell kayla first %26amp; if shes okay with that !!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone